Calendarize it! was originally created without support for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). Please notice that you do not need WPBakery Page Builder to use Calendarize it!, but if you have WPBakery Page Builder you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder.
Note: If you are having trouble with Calendarize It WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Password download: www.weaplay.com
Changes to Free Calendarize It 126.96.36.199594 WordPress Plugin
Before you begin to update Calendarize It WordPress Plugin, make sure that you have made a backup site.
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field