Whenever a product or service is about to be launched on the market, a feeling of expectations is triggered in your customers, which makes them more likely to proceed with the purchase. Unfortunately, this unconscious process is rarely used properly and once a new product is finally on the market, many customers already lost their interest in it. Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order you can watch your sales improve right away for new or momentarily unavailable items, offering your customers the chance to purchase the products they are after and receive them only after they are officially on sale.
- Set the “pre-order” status on simple and variable products
- Quickly filter all of the orders that contain products purchased during “pre-order”
- A dedicated section in “My Account” page to keep track of all pre-orders
- Set an expiration date for a pre-order period
- Make products available for purchase automatically at the end of the “pre-order” period
- Admins are notified of each product that’s approaching the end of its pre-order periods: emails are dispatched a set amount of days before a “pre-order” period expires
- Users will receive email notification for products that are out of their “pre-order” period and has become available for purchase
- Turn out-of-stock products into pre-orders automatically
- A chance to dynamically edit the price of single products during their pre-order periods:
- fixed or % discount on the base price
- fixed or % markup on the base price
- WordPress Bulk action on applying “pre-order” status to several products at the same time (grouped by tag and/or category)
- Prevent to add to cart “pre-order” and other products of the shop simultaneously
- Enable option to show that a variable product is Pre-Order if all variations have the Pre-Order status
Note: If you are having trouble with Pre-Order WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.