The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin Features
- Cookie Detector – check what cookies your website is using with 1 click
- 3rd Party cookies support – we can block any cookie you need with our Service Manager
- Advanced Cookies Management Panel added
- New language versions added
- Improved integration with Google Analytics
- Possibility to display cookies consent box in the top panel
- Auto update functionality added to the plugin
- Compatibility with Quform WordPress Builder Plugin
- Compatibility with Facebook Pixel
- BuddyPress Integration
- Formidable Forms Integration
- Right to Rectify form added
Download Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.